Whether you would like to book an appointment to come for a chat and see some of our goodies or just have a question we'd really love to hear from you....Please include your date and venue in the subject line...
We will answer all messages - if you don't see a reply within a day or so.... try checking your junk/spam.
we do sometimes end up in there...
thanks Helen xx
Vanilla Teas, 13 Newton Ave, Cullercoats, North Shields,
Tyne & Wear, NE30 3ND - By Appointment Only
FAQ / T&C
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER SIZE?
We are happy to offer most of our items (subject to availability) on a DIY basis... There is a minimum spend for our venue dressing service, this may and venue location... Delivery charges may apply.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Some people are happy to book everything via emails and phone calls, others like to make an appointment to pop along for a chat and to have a look at some of our goodies... either way is fine by us.... Once you're happy to book, we ask for a 25% non refundable booking fee to secure the date... with the balance payable 1 months before the big day... (Bookings are not secured until the deposit has been paid)
HOW CAN I PAY?
We take payments in cash / cheque or via bank transfer....
HOW EARLY DO I NEED TO BOOK?
How long is a piece of string? We may have availability for a date 2 months away... we may be fully booked for a date 2 years away.... its pot luck! But as a general rule.... Summer months tend to get booked up fairly well in advance... Spring, around Easter and bank holidays are always popular.... So... if your sure you want to book - The sooner the better.
WHAT IS YOUR CHANGE POLICY?
It's a brides prerogative to change her mind.... and a lot do!! We will do everything we can to accommodate any design changes - there may be an alteration in price depending on changes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS....
- CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your booking all deposits are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable due to any loss of business arising from turning away other bookings for that date.
- Any Cancellations made once the full payment has been made (1 months before the wedding date) full payment is non-refundable / non-transferable. We would always recommend wedding insurance.
- If you wish to alter your booking from a large booking to a smaller booking (eg. A full package is cancelled and only a cake or smaller booking required) we will carry forward 20% of the cost of your new booking from the original deposit… based on 12 months notice from your original date… or 10% based on less than 12 months…. the rest of the deposit is non refundable / non transferable.
- DATE CHANGES: There is a £25 charge for any date changes made more than 12 months before your original booking date…. £50 if less than 12 months but more than 6 month… or £75 if less than 6 months but more than 2 months…. £100 if less than 2 months but more than one month – Less than one month...All subject to date availability.
- DAMAGE & LOSS POLICY
We ask for a refundable deposit to cover any loss or damage to our hire items (payable with final balance). The amount varies depending on the items hired and will be refunded in full when all items are collected or returned safely to us.
- CONGESTION CHARGES: If your venue is affected by city centre congestion charges at any point, these will be added on to your total cost….